Navigation: »No topics above this level«
Outlook Office365 Email Integration
Starting October 2022 Microsoft requires OAuth2 authentication to be used when sending or reading emails from the Office365 / Outlook server(s).
Changes and additional setup will be required to send emails from within CRM to the outlook.office365.com email server.
SMTP and POP3 email screens will now include an Azure Directory settings option screen, if you are linking to the office365 server. A settings page will be available if the POP3 or SMTP server is set to outlook.office365.com
1) Go to https://portal.azure.com/#home
login to your Microsoft account (we recommend you use an admin account)
then go to Azure Active Directory
2) Click On App Registrations
3) Click on "+ New registration"
4) Name your App and Click Register.
Name - Enter a name that will enable you to recognize the integration purposes
Redirec URL - Select "web" and then user "http://localhost:9017/" - the port can be any available port and will also be defined in the CRM settings. *DO NOT USE HTTPS
5) You created an App in Azure. Click on "Add a certificate or secret"
*Also copy the application (Client) ID, you'll need it later.
6) Click on "+ New client secret"
7) Give the Client Secret a Description and Expiration, then Click Add
8) Copy the secret value by clicking the icon that is to the right of the partially shown secret.
COPY THE VALUE NOW, AS IT WILL NOT BE VISIBLE IF YOU RETURN
9) Your App Registration is finished
You will need the following information
1) Your Application (Client) ID
2) Your client secret Value
3) The localhost port number
4) The End Points (Authorization and Token)
Emails sent from the CRM Service and Schedule reports module will use Access Tokens linked to CRM User 0.